I believe in the freedom of creative expression. As an artist and designer I am constantly searching for what that means, and in doing so I revise and reinterpret my approach.
I avoid constricting myself by keeping my horizons broad. I search for the things that connect us: as humans, and as a part of the universe. Sometimes this means exploring spirituality and interpreting the concepts that resonate most with me. Sometimes it means exploring scientific theories that show how connected the universe is. Sometimes it means telling stories of the people I have met along the way. I try to take cues from nature, and ask what it means to be natural.
Having a varied creative background, I am able to work with various mediums to find the most suitable approach to express my ideas. Painting, sculpture, music, or crafts may therefore be used on any given project, with the learning of necessary techniques along the way being a key part of the practice.
This approach results in unique art and design. There is a naivety in my work that allows the concept to take precedence, and provides a creative freedom that allows the media to be prescriptive to the idea, so the idea is not bound by the limits of any particular medium
Available on a commission basis for both private and public clients.
- 'Chaiya Art Awards', Oxo Tower Wharf, London
- ‘Buy Art Fair’, Aire Place Studios, Leeds
- ‘The Harley Open 2022’, The Harley Gallery, Worksop
- ‘20/22’ Craft Exhibition, Manchester Art Gallery
- ‘Abstract’, Tebbs Contemporary, Espacio Gallery, London
- ‘Revolution: Art & Change’, The Holy Art, London
- ‘Boomer Week’, Boomer Gallery, London
- ‘Crest Of A Wave’, Samara Boat Show, Samara, Russia
- ‘What Is Art?’, Boomer Gallery, London
- ‘Colour Boom’, Boomer Gallery, London
- Installation for Staffordshire University, TBC
- ‘Time & Tide’ Installation for Canary Wharf Winter Lights